Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've Got A Feeling

That I am right where I am suppose to be.

I don't really know how else to elaborate on that considering it seems to sum up how I'm feeling right now. Well actually I guess I can't say that honestly, because that was how I felt last week. This week and past weekend, the homesickness has fallen back into my lap again along with the lost puppy feeling. I'll have times during the day when I feel lost and then other times when I feel like I'm right were I am suppose to be. Its an uncontrolled roller coaster that I highly doubt will end until long after I've arrived back on my home turf.

2 comments:

  1. Best picture everrrr!!!!! We are so in sync
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are GORGEOUS! You are right where you should be for now but we can't wait to have you back here when you are ready! Your Mom and I checked out Loyola University (DIV I) in Baltimore. Beautiful campus and best pool ever. Will do your laundry for you and make you home cooked meals when you are homesick! Please apply to Loyola!! Love you

    ReplyDelete